There’s nothing more delightful than welcoming a pup to your home, but this can quickly turn into a nightmare if your pup isn’t given rules and boundaries live to. The first step to a happy life together is understanding each other and with this our puppy package can help.
Due to current Covid19 lockdown regulations and for our clients safety we are unable to travel at the moment. However we are still open and will respond to your enquiry as normal. We are still able to offer ‘early days’ puppy consultations through a Zoom call.
Puppy Package – Home based
- Establish rules and boundaries
- General commands and obedience programme
- Healthcare, feeding, exercise and separation advice
- Toileting, nipping, sleep management and separation advice
- Is your home and garden ready for a new puppy?
- Are they being overly boisterous
- And more…
This package is targeted at owners (or future owners) of a young puppy. We offer advice on planning/puppy management and ongoing behavioural guidance as your pup gets older.
What is included in the programmes?
- We come to your home to work with you and your pup
- The option of
- 1 x 3 hours basic training session, introduction to raising a puppy (14 weeks old and under)
- 1 x 3 hours basic training session with 1 x 1.5 hour follow up session (between 12 weeks and 6 months)
- 1 x 3 hours basic training session with 3 x 1.5 hour follow up sessions covering your puppies first few months and ongoing development (between 12 weeks and 6 months)
- Email and telephone support throughout
- A written training plan and detailed supporting handouts