There’s nothing more delightful than welcoming a pup to your home, but this can quickly turn into a nightmare if your pup isn’t given rules and boundaries live to. The first step to a happy life together is understanding each other and with this our puppy package can help.
We do not offer puppy group classes but this package will get your pup prepared for getting out there to explore and make new friends.
Puppy Package – Home based
Or home based puppy package is a series of one to one sessions in your home teaching you the skills to give your pup the best start in life, creating a happy and stress-free environment for your pup, building and strengthening the bond between you and your new friend.
- Establish rules and boundaries
- General commands and obedience programme
- Healthcare, feeding, exercise and separation advice
- Toileting, nipping, sleep management and separation advice
- Is your home and garden ready for a new puppy?
- Are they being overly boisterous
- And more…
This package is targeted at owners (or future owners) of a young puppy. We offer advice on planning/puppy management and ongoing behavioural guidance as your pup gets older.
What is included in the programmes?
- We come to your home to work with you and your pup
- The option of
- 1 x 3 hours basic training session, introduction to raising a puppy (14 weeks old and under)
- 1 x 3 hours basic training session with 1 x 1.5 hour follow up session (between 12 weeks and 6 months)
- Email and telephone support throughout
- A written training plan and detailed supporting handouts